Payment Provider Configuration
storeConnect® supports a number of payment methods and payment gateway providers. In order for your storeConnect store to be able to accept payments using one or more of the gateways, you will need to create accounts with your chosen providers and get from them credentials for both testing and your live site. With these credentials, you then create a Payment Provider record for each payment gateway.
Supported Payment Options:
Configuring Payment Providers
Each store must have at least one payment provider record to be able to accept payments, and these can be created from the store’s Payment Providers related list. When building your site and testing, you should be using the sandbox credentials and then switch over to the production credentials when you go live.
- From the Payment Providers related list, click ‘New’
- Choose the Provider name from the picklist
- Set a display name for how you want this option to display at checkout
- Set a Description if you want to show a description when user selects this payment provider on the website
- Set Payment Instructions if you want to show some text to the user on the order completion page if they have any payment remaining to be paid. (Mainly used for Pay Later and order’s that have part/deposit payments)
- Set a position to dictate what order it displays in when more than one Payment Provider is offered at checkout
- Enter the API credentials
- The API Mode identifies if you are configuring for sandbox or production
- The API Key is the key or ID given to you by the provider
- The API Secret is the secret or password given to you by the provider
- The API Options are only required by some providers and if needed are in the instructions below
- Click ‘Save’
Refer to the the instructions below for the provider you are configuring for more specific directions.
You will need to sign up with PayPal if you don’t already have an account. To generate the Client Key, log in to the Merchant Interface as an Administrator and navigate to Account > Settings > Security Settings > General Security Settings > Manage Public Client Key. If the Public Client Key does not yet exist, answer your security question to generate the key.
Once your account is set up, we need you to supply us with your Client ID and Secret, for both Sandbox and Production. Once your account is set up, go into your store in Salesforce and create a new Payment Provider related object. Enter the values as follows:
|storeConnect Field||Authorize.Net Value|
|API Key||API Login ID|
|API Secret||API Transaction ID|
|API Options||Public Key|
Your API Mode should be
sandbox and then later be changed to
production when you are going live.
To specify the Public Key, add the following to the API Options field of the Payment Provider record:
It is important to put this in quotes as above, so for example, if your Public Key is
86ujz98tK9B767EY7FeWdo293dk4UZZSt65jbmrx5L9fQgm7DqLKFeWdo293dk then you would enter the following exactly into the API Options field:
|storeConnect Field||Bambora Value|
|API Key||Bambora Merchant ID|
|API Secret||Bambora API Key|
To generate your credentials, follow these instructions from Bambora: Create Account
Currently, we are only supporting the
Bambora North America Gateway.
|storeConnect Field||eWAY Value|
|API Key||API Key|
To generate your credentials, follow these instructions from eWAY:
- Sandbox: Creating an eWAY Sandbox API key
- Production: How do I set up my Live eWAY API Key and Password?
|storeConnect Field||PayPal Value|
|API Key||Client ID|
storeConnect uses PayPal’s Smart Payment Buttons.
To generate your credentials, follow these instructions from PayPal: Set Up Your Development Environment.
|storeConnect Field||Stripe Value|
|API Key||Publishable Key|
|API Secret||Secret Key|
To generate your credentials, follow these instructions from Stripe: Manage your API keys to authenticate requests with Stripe
|storeConnect Field||Square Value|
|API Key||Application ID|
|API Secret||Access Token|
|API Options||Location ID|
To generate your credentials, follow these instructions from Square: Square API Access Tokens
To specify the location ID, add the following to the API Options field of the Payment Provider record:
It is important to put this in quotes as above, so for example, if your location ID is
L233H82QGSEQV then you would enter the following exactly into the API Options field:
|storeConnect Field||Windcave Value|
|API Key||API Username|
|API Secret||API Key|
To generate your credentials, follow these instructions from Windcave: REST Guide
|storeConnect Field||Zip Value|
|API Key||Public Key|
|API Secret||Private Key|
To generate your credentials, follow these instructions from Zip:
|Display Name||eg: BPAY, Bank Transfer, Cheque||Plain Text|
|Description||eg: May take 3 business days to process||Plain Text, Markdown, HTML|
|Payment Information Markdown||eg: bank account details / payment terms||Plain Text, Markdown, HTML|
|API Secret||“Pay Later”||Plain Text|
|API Mode||“production”||Plain Text|
You can add as many Pay Later payment methods to a store as you need.
* Pay Later does not use an API Secret or API Mode, but since these two are required fields you need to give them a value. For simplicity you could use the payment name or just mark them with an
Back to Documentation